• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Resolved Hide feedback banner for customers

Kaspar

API expert
Plesk Guru
Username:

TITLE

Hide feedback banner for customers

PRODUCT, VERSION, OPERATING SYSTEM, ARCHITECTURE

Plesk 18.0.51

PROBLEM DESCRIPTION

In Plesk .51 the classic list view has been replaced by the option "Dynamic list view - show websites on a separate page". When using the Dynamic list view a banner is shown to users to ask for beedback
W3sFyDU.png

As a server administrator using Plesk I am always happy to provide feedback. However I do feel it's inappropriate of Plesk to shown this banner exclusively to my customers. It's not shown to admin users. I'd rather not have this banner shown to my customers. I'm looking for a methode to hide this banner. I tried setting [dynamicList] feedbackURL = "" in the panel.ini. But that doesn't yielded any result.

ACTUAL RESULT

Banner is shown to customers

EXPECTED RESULT

No banner shown to customers

YOUR EXPECTATIONS FROM PLESK SERVICE TEAM

Help with sorting out

Last edited:
Currently there is no removal option. The banner can be closed using the "Close" ("X") field, and it will be auto-removed once the transition period to Dynamic List progresses and many users have already switched. (Dynamic List is the new default setting, the other list types will be retired.)
Please share your thoughts on this, especially what impact you experience by this banner on users or why users should not see the banner.
We'll be looking into an additional removal option nevertheless, now registered as [PPP-60603].

Last edited:
I really appreciate this got picked up so quickly and resolved in the next Plesk release. Even despite the fact I didn't responded to your request for input on this (sorry about that). So thank you @Peter Debik and the Plesk team for getting this solved.

Last edited:
Back