• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

File Manager - > Permissions Editor

V

vcghost

Hello,

Trying to change the permission with the File Manager - > Permissions Editor. I've tried recreating the account from scratch, checked the file permissions and they are all correct, but I keep getting this error and it's only for this account.... all other accounts work just fine.... please help

Here is the error LOG:

FileManager::get_file_info_wrapper() failed: filemng util failed: Unable to load the domain (SERVER_NAME) user (DOMAIN_USERNAME) profile: (112) There is not enough space on the disk.
---------------------- Debug Info -------------------------------
0: (FILE_PATH)\common_func.php3:152
psaerror(string 'FileManager::get_file_info_wrapper() failed: filemng util failed: Unable to load the domain (SERVER_NAME) user (DOMAIN_USERNAME) profile: (112) There is not enough space on the disk.')
1: (FILE_PATH))\webdir_permissions.php:51

This solved problem for me:
I set the "Hosting>Setup" disk quota to "unlimited" and setting the disk space under the domain "user>Limits" section to the real desired limit.

Now it works like a charm...

Hello,
The settings in my Plesk are already in the way you said this more giving the same error. Is there any other option?

thanks

Back