• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

File Manager - > Permissions Editor

V

vcghost

Hello,

Trying to change the permission with the File Manager - > Permissions Editor. I've tried recreating the account from scratch, checked the file permissions and they are all correct, but I keep getting this error and it's only for this account.... all other accounts work just fine.... please help

Here is the error LOG:

FileManager::get_file_info_wrapper() failed: filemng util failed: Unable to load the domain (SERVER_NAME) user (DOMAIN_USERNAME) profile: (112) There is not enough space on the disk.
---------------------- Debug Info -------------------------------
0: (FILE_PATH)\common_func.php3:152
psaerror(string 'FileManager::get_file_info_wrapper() failed: filemng util failed: Unable to load the domain (SERVER_NAME) user (DOMAIN_USERNAME) profile: (112) There is not enough space on the disk.')
1: (FILE_PATH))\webdir_permissions.php:51

Space

There is plenty of space on the HD. The problem is only with this domain for some reason all other accounts don't have this problem, and recreating the account didn't help either....

Hi,

check for space and file here:

c:\Documents and settings\default user\.spamassassin\

or smth like that.

try to rmeove to another path for a while.

I have the same exact problem as you in one of our servers.

My installation was 7.5.4 then 7.6.1 now is 8.1 and the problem still persists.

I've checked disk space, user's quotas and all looks fine.

Look this thread

Maybe finally someone from SWsoft will look at that problem ??

Hello,
This message means that winlogon was unable to load profile for domain ftp user because its quota has been exceeded.

Calculate disk space occuped with "C:\Documents and Settings\Default User" folder. Make sure that size of "C:\Documents and Settings\Default User" + disk space occuped by ftp user of the domain < ftp user quota.
If there are some big files(drwatson log for example)/folders in "C:\Documents and Settings\Default User" remove/move them to antoher place.

Originally posted by Bender
Hello,
This message means that winlogon was unable to load profile for domain ftp user because its quota has been exceeded.

Calculate disk space occuped with "C:\Documents and Settings\Default User" folder. Make sure that size of "C:\Documents and Settings\Default User" + disk space occuped by ftp user of the domain < ftp user quota.
If there are some big files(drwatson log for example)/folders in "C:\Documents and Settings\Default User" remove/move them to antoher place.

I've just deleted the DrWatson logfile (was about 180MB)and...YES!!! It worked for me!!

Thanks a lot!!

BTW. What the Default User quota has to do with a specific user? I did not know that plesk counts also that directory..

Back