• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

File Manager Problem

Wes Dunn

New Pleskian
Hi Guys

I''ve just updated to Plesk 12.5.30 and I'm seeing some strange problems, the main problem is trying to move files around after uploading them using file manager, for example moving or copying to different locations, I love the new look GUI I have to say but could so with some help fixing this issue. I have attached a picture of the error.

I tried to follow the instructions in the below article but got an error -bash: syntax error near unexpected token `(' when trying to run tmpfs on /dev/shm type tmpfs (rw,rootcontext="system_u:eek:bject_r:tmpfs_t:s0"), I would probably use FTP to copy the files instead but that appears to be broken also, Filezilla cant seem to retrieve the directory listing but everything seems to be setup ok from what I can see. any help greatly appreciated :)

Article http://kb.odin.com/en/122077
regards

Wes Dunn

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    107.7 KB · Views: 1
I should probably mention that I have tried the self repair tools, bootstrap repair, installation etc...

Back