• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Filemanager problem "Internal error: Authorization Required" and vhostmng is missing!

O

ovi1337

I have a big problem with some permissions, so i've found an entry to fix the permissions:
http://kb.parallels.com/6572

It's crazy, because the vhostmng is missing in the new Plesk-Version (10.4.4 Update #6)!
I don't want to check it by self, so how can i now fix the default permissions?!

My essential problem is an error in the plesk file-manager under the domain-config, where i get the following error message: "Internal error: Authorization Required"

How can i fix it?

Thank you in advance :)

Try to use /usr/local/psa/admin/sbin/dirmng utility instead vhostmng. Use --help option for details.

Igor,

Can we have information about dirmng utility from dev because --help is not very helpful.
I need to change all groups permissions on 3000 domains and instead to dev my own script, I'd like to use dirmng utility.

Thanks per advance ;)

Back