1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

Filemanager problem "Internal error: Authorization Required" and vhostmng is missing!

Discussion in 'Plesk 10.x for Linux Issues, Fixes, How-To' started by ovi1337, Dec 12, 2011.

1. ovi1337

ovi1337 Guest

I have a big problem with some permissions, so i've found an entry to fix the permissions:
    http://kb.parallels.com/6572

It's crazy, because the vhostmng is missing in the new Plesk-Version (10.4.4 Update #6)!
    I don't want to check it by self, so how can i now fix the default permissions?!

My essential problem is an error in the plesk file-manager under the domain-config, where i get the following error message: "Internal error: Authorization Required"

How can i fix it?

Thank you in advance :)

2. IgorG

IgorG Forums Analyst Staff Member

24%
    Try to use /usr/local/psa/admin/sbin/dirmng utility instead vhostmng. Use --help option for details.

3. Mickael Salfati

Mickael Salfati Regular Pleskian

Igor,

Can we have information about dirmng utility from dev because --help is not very helpful.
    I need to change all groups permissions on 3000 domains and instead to dev my own script, I'd like to use dirmng utility.

Thanks per advance ;)