• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Question Final decision need help

triviaquestions4u

New Pleskian
To be honest, I was unaware of Plesk before my boss asks me about. I am working as a web developer in a company (Trivia questions) my boss wants a really secure server and hosting. right now our company use a local hosting, but he need more secure system. So i reached here to get some basic knowledge about Plesk. i need full guidance(How i can use this hosting) i am very new that's why i need basic tutorial about Plesk. any video tutorial will be highly appreciated. i check too many tutorials on youtube but unable to understand :(

To be honest, I was unaware of Plesk before my boss asks me about. I am working as a web developer in a company (Trivia questions) my boss wants a really secure server and hosting. right now our company use a local hosting, but he need more secure system. So i reached here to get some basic knowledge about Plesk. i need full guidance(How i can use this hosting) i am very new that's why i need basic tutorial about Plesk. any video tutorial will be highly appreciated. i check too many tutorials on youtube but unable to understand :(
I think Plesk is one of the best secure servers and hosting and must be satisfied with using this server as your host.
Thanks

Back