1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

Find all disabled mail redirects

Discussion in 'Plesk 9.x for Linux Issues, Fixes, How-To' started by Mike Burn, Apr 23, 2010.

1. Mike Burn

Mike Burn Guest

It says in the release notes for Plesk 9.5.1 that there can be problems when updating with email redirects which are configured but disabled. These should be enabled before updating. The problem is, only redirects which are enabled show up in the mail accounts setting with a coloured rather than greyed-out icon.

Is it possible to write a mysql query which will show all mail accounts which have an entry for redirect, but are disabled, so that I can go through them manually and enable them (I need to know which accounts they are so that I can switch them off again afterwards).

2. IgorG

IgorG Forums Analyst Staff Member

24%
    Try to use following sql query:

3. danliker

danliker Silver Pleskian Plesk Certified Professional

43%
    can you post an sql query witch shows the domain name too ?

4. IgorG

IgorG Forums Analyst Staff Member

24%
    here is domain ID only. It can be reflected as domain name but I should go now and haven't time for modification query. Maybe someone?

5. danliker

danliker Silver Pleskian Plesk Certified Professional

43%
    i hope this one works right:

select concat(mail_name,'@', name) as email,redir_addr from mail join domains on mail.dom_id=domains.id where redirect='false' and redir_addr <> '';