• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Find all disabled mail redirects

M

Mike Burn

It says in the release notes for Plesk 9.5.1 that there can be problems when updating with email redirects which are configured but disabled. These should be enabled before updating. The problem is, only redirects which are enabled show up in the mail accounts setting with a coloured rather than greyed-out icon.

Is it possible to write a mysql query which will show all mail accounts which have an entry for redirect, but are disabled, so that I can go through them manually and enable them (I need to know which accounts they are so that I can switch them off again afterwards).

select mail_name,redir_addr,dom_id from mail where redirect='false' and redir_addr <> '';

here is domain ID only. It can be reflected as domain name but I should go now and haven't time for modification query. Maybe someone?

i hope this one works right:

select concat(mail_name,'@', name) as email,redir_addr from mail join domains on mail.dom_id=domains.id where redirect='false' and redir_addr <> '';

Back