• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Firefox error with Sitebuilder 4.5

BrianBA

New Pleskian
We have an admin user who is trying to manage content of a page using their firefox browser and are running into an error.

The content area for the page is showing HTML code instead of the actual content to be edited.

see attached image for a screen shot of what we are seeing. This is NOT happening for any other firefox users or users with other browsers.

Any ideas? Thanks in advance!!

Attachments

• sitebuilder_error.jpg
    sitebuilder_error.jpg
    119.6 KB · Views: 9
I'm another Firefox user with the same HTML problem

I just logged onto this forum to find out if other folks were having this same problem with viewing HTML. I guess so. I don't have anything to add, but thought I'd put it out there that BrianBA isn't alone in seeing this problem.

Just wanted to add to previous post

I just wanted to add to my previous post that the regular formatting palette (i.e., the buttons that you click to make things bold, change font size, etc.) is gone also. Also, I am using a Mac, if that matters.

Found a temporary workaround

In case anyone else is still having this problem... I figured out that the problem started with Firefox version 5. When I downloaded and used an old version of Firefox 4, I don't have the problem. So it is clearly a Firefox problem. Hopefully they'll fix it.

Back