• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Firewall Fails to change

G

gerryb

I cannot change my firewall. The LIST in PLESK looks as I have made changes, and my new ports are listed, but the ports fail to be opened. On activating the firewall I get these error meesages:

"safeact: safeact: /opt/psa/var/modules/firewall/firewall-new.sh failed:
iptables: No chain/target/match by that name

proc_close() failed: mktime() [<a href='function.mktime'>function.mktime</a>]: It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. Please use the date.timezone setting, the TZ environment variable or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/London' for 'BST/1.0/DST' instead"

Plesk version psa v8.3.0_build83080131.20 os_Ubuntu 6.06 VPS
Operating system Linux 2.6.9-023stab044.4-enterprise

Thanks

Gerry
Thanks

Hello,

please check if your kernel supports all the needed IPtables dependencies, I know this error and my solution was to build a new kernel with the IPtables support (and the userspace support for IPtables).

Br

dkuwi

Back