• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

System error 13 when adding custom rule to Firewall

Jose MariaR

New Pleskian
Hi

I have Plesk 9.3.0 on a Ubuntu Server 8.04, and I have a trouble when trying to create a custom rule on the firewall configuration. When I try to activate the new configuration I get a "System error 13: Permission denied" error:

safeact: execve failed for /opt/psa/admin/sbin/modules//firewall/safeact: Permission denied

System error 13: Permission denied
proc_close() failed: mktime() [<a href='function.mktime'>function.mktime</a>]: It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. Please use the date.timezone setting, the TZ environment variable or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Berlin' for 'CEST/2.0/DST' instead

What can I do?

Thanks =)

Either:

1. Go to Tools & Settings -> Time Settings and set your own time zone

or

2. Edit the file /usr/local/psa/admin/conf/php.ini and or /etc/php.ini

and enter the following (Replace Africa/Khartoum with your own)

date.timezone = Africa/Khartoum

Thanks for replaying.

The time zone on Plesk is correct, not on php.ini
Now its fixed, but I'm still unable to apply custom rules on firewall. Now I get this error:

safeact: execve failed for /opt/psa/admin/sbin/modules//firewall/safeact: Permission denied

System error 13: Permission denied
proc_close() failed:

Now what? T_T

Attachments

• Plesk Firewall error.jpg
    Plesk Firewall error.jpg
    39.4 KB · Views: 2
Back