• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Question [FIRING:1] DatasourceError General Alerting

BMG Germany

New Pleskian
Server operating system version
Ubuntu 18.04.6 LTS
Plesk version and microupdate number
Plesk Obsidian Version 18.0.50 Update #2
Hello.

Received the following emails since tonight:
[FIRING:1] (DatasourceError General Alerting z6hy6PC7kz swap usage swap_usage)
[FIRING:1] (DatasourceError General Alerting kehy6PCnz Real memory usage memory_usage)
[FIRING:1] (DatasourceError General Alerting R62seECnk partition "/boot" – usage hdd_util__boot)
[FIRING:1] (DatasourceError General Alerting C32s6EC7k MySQL - memory usage memory_usage__mysql)
[FIRING:1] (DatasourceError General Alerting r32y6PCnz mail server – memory usage memory_usage__mail)
[FIRING:1] (DatasourceError General Alerting l32s6Pj7z Apache and PHP-FPM - memory usage memory_usage__web)
[FIRING:1] (DatasourceError General Alerting 6qhsePCnk partition "/" – usage hdd_util__root)
[FIRING:1] (DatasourceError General Alerting q3hyePC7z Plesk – memory usage memory_usage__panel)

the content of the emails all refers to grafana and let me know that, for example, there is no more free storage space,
or the memory usage status is critical.

But when I look at the server everything seems ok.
Strangely enough, the graphics are empty in PLESK under Monitoring

Anyone have an idea what's going on there?

Ubuntu 18.04.6 LTS
Plesk Obsidian Version 18.0.50 Update #2

1677829037917.png

Hi,

Same problem here with Plesk 18.0.28 / Debian 8.11 and Grafana 9.0.7.

Do you have found a solution?

@Erwan I strongly suggest to migrate to a new Debian (11) and to upgrade Plesk to the latest version. Neither the old Debian, nor your Plesk version are still supported.

Hello Peter,

I know that the version is no longer maintained. But that cannot be achieved quickly on this project.
It is to know if there is a quick solution to solve this problem.

My post was my way of saying: "You need to upgrade. That this the fastest, most reliable, generally best solution. Maybe it is the only solution."

Back