• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

FIX: Error in my_thread_global_end(): 1 threads didn't exit

tino

Basic Pleskian
If you have Plesk 8.3.0 and use PHP 5.2.5, you will probably see this error on webpages that use mySQL connectivity:

Error in my_thread_global_end(): 1 threads didn't exit

If that is the case, download the PHP 5.2.1 Windows binaries from http://www.php.net/releases and extract the libmysql.dll file to C:\SWSoft\Plesk\Additional\PleskPHP5.

Before doing so, rename the original one.

Please check the file permissions (just make sure they are the same).

Now you're good to go.

Tino

Another Method

this method is easy and safe
i go to IIS and change .PHP extension from php.exe to php4isapi.dll or php5isapi.dll and resolve this problem , also you can use this method if php files show popup window for get username and password ( problem by permission in php pages )

Go to IIS => Web Sites => Right Click on Name site for example "Test.com" and open Properties => Home Directory => Configuration => Mappings , and find .PHP from Application ISAPI extension list => Click on .PHP and then click Edit button => in Executable chage address from php.exe to php4isapi by Browse button

for example :
"C:\Program Files\SWsoft\Plesk\Additional\Php\php.exe"
to
"C:\Program Files\SWsoft\Plesk\Additional\Php\sapi\php4isapi.dll"

First and End address use ( " ) and OK all page , now test this

My server :
Windows server 2003
IIS 6
Plesk 8.2
php 4. and 5.

Please note that if you do it like this, you change the working of PHP from CGI to ISAPI. Something you can do through the PLESK control panel. Many scripts won't work correctly in ISAPI mode.
I recommend using FastCGI when ISAPI won't work. Try to avoid using CGI mode.

Tino

If you have Plesk 8.3.0 and use PHP 5.2.5, you will probably see this error on webpages that use mySQL connectivity:

Error in my_thread_global_end(): 1 threads didn't exit

If that is the case, download the PHP 5.2.1 Windows binaries from http://www.php.net/releases and extract the libmysql.dll file to C:\SWSoft\Plesk\Additional\PleskPHP5.

Before doing so, rename the original one.

Please check the file permissions (just make sure they are the same).

Now you're good to go.

Tino

After that i did this :

1) Restated the server
2) Setup ISAPI extention fo the plesk domain

After that the problem was solved. :)

You should not have to reboot your server. Why would you do that?

ISAPI is not a viable solution for all scripts. I remeber for example phpBB not running under ISAPI.

So make sure that your PHP scripts can stand ISAPI mode before making the switch.

Tino

If you choose FastCGI, you cannot limit CPU (in CPU monitoring in IIS Application Pool).
So the options are like
1) Choose PHP 4.47 for that domain, or
2) Run PHP5.2 as ISAPI (from the Setup option)

Back