• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Issue fix the "Name" column heading in the "Schedule Backups List" page

rossgile

New Pleskian
Hi,

When I click on the "Name" in that column heading, it doesn't sort by that column like the other column headings.

This bug has been there for many years and when I ask Plesk about it, they say it will be fixed in the next version.

Thanks!

I see, it is an extension. O.k., I got me the extension and tried to reproduce the issue, but I am unable to reproduce it. Here it sorts the list correctly when I click the "Name" column. Do you have the latest version of the extension? It is 1.0.0-6.

The Plesk support told my hosting provider that owns my license that they see the problem and they will "fix in the next version". They've been promising that for a few years now.

Here's a screenshot that proves that it's not working. You can see the down arrow has been selected -> 2020-09-19_07-45-15.png

Yes, sure, it's not that I would not believe you, I simply cannot reproduce the issue here. Have you tried to uninstall the extension and then to reinstall it?

Yea - I know. I just wanted to show everyone that it's not working. ;)

If I uninstall it, will it remove all my scheduled backups and I have to re-configure them?

No, the extension only displays what scheduled backups you have. The backups won't be touched, neither their configurations. The extension seems to be a very simple one, only providing some database selects to display the list of backups.

Ok - I reinstalled it and it didn't fix it. Same results.

Strange - when I click on every other column, they sort as expected.

Last attempt: The function seems to be mostly JavaScript, so maybe it is a browser incompatibility issue. Because here it's still working. Have you tried it in a different browser?

Back