• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Question For PHP 8.1, why doesn't ioncube 12 come?

we1town

New Pleskian
Server operating system version
centos 7.9
Plesk version and microupdate number
Hello everyone, I hope 2024 will be a great year for you!

For PHP 8.1, I read that there is Ioncube 12. But, for PHP 8.1, there is ioncube 13 in the package contents and there is no ioncube 12.

I need PHP 8.1 and Ioncube 12. How can I do this?

-- Plesk version : Plesk Obsidian 18.0.57
-- Operating system: Centos 7

Ekran Resmi 2024-01-21 23.52.16.png

Version 13 is their latest version. It supports PHP 8.1 just as the previous version did. Why do you want to install an outdated ioncube loader version?

Version 13 is their latest version. It supports PHP 8.1 just as the previous version did. Why do you want to install an outdated ioncube loader version?

Hello,

Thank you for your reply. Because a module I will use on the website does not support ioncube13 yet. Therefore, I need ioncube12.

Do you know how I can do this?

ioncube loader is backward compatible. There is no need to use an older version for older scripts.

Yes, but unfortunately it doesn't work in ioncube13 and we have been informed that this is the problem. So I would like to install php8.1 and ioncube12 to really see if this is the problem.

Back