• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Question Formulaire

Chirel

New Pleskian
Server operating system version
Windows 11
Plesk version and microupdate number
plesk
Bonjour, j'ai un formulaire html sur son site et j'ai le code html, mais je ne reçois aucune réponse dans mes mails.
Mais sur un autre serveur que Plesk ça fonctionne.

Pouvez-vous m'aider svp ?

Merci

@Chirel Merci d'avoir posté. Vous atteindrez un public beaucoup plus large et recevrez plus de réponses si vous postez en anglais.

Translated:
Hello, I have an html form on his site and I have the html code, but I do not receive any response in my emails.
But on another server than Plesk it works.

Can you help me please ?

@Chirel Merci d'avoir posté. Vous atteindrez un public beaucoup plus large et recevrez plus de réponses si vous postez en anglais.

Translated:
Hello, I have an html form on his site and I have the html code, but I do not receive any response in my emails.
But on another server than Plesk it works.

Can you help me please ?
Thank you

By default most ISPs blocks port 25 so you would want to make sure that port are unblocked so you could actually utilize the form (on top of making sure your DKIM settings are correct, your SPF records are set properly, etc., etc., etc.). If the ISP or hosting provider will not lift that port block, you would need to use a relay to relay the emails through.

Also, pretty sure Plesk does not install on Windows 11 so that's interesting if you're able to get it installed on Windows 11 lol.

Back