• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Forum is Gamified!

IgorG

Plesk addicted!
Plesk Certified Professional
Dear Pleskians!

Flexing your e-peen is now much easier with newly added forum achievements and user levels! Getting an achievement gives you a certain amount of points that level you up and grant you access to cosmetic stuff like displaying more achievement badges. There are some secret achievements as well - let's see if you can find them and wear them as a badge of honor. We won't be spoiling things, but if you have any questions, let us know. Game on, have fun! ;)

@IgorG,

I hardly know half of what you are talking about (gamifying?!??), but I really like the new setup of the forum, the badges and points are much more clear and helpful!

Great, a thumbs up!

Regards

Haha, there even is a whole wiki page :)

surely the most trusted source of information ;)

hmm, I barely know how to use my smartphone, I think that gamification is out of my league......

Perhaps that was worded slightly poorly. The point I was making was that active users naturally engage with the gamification by virtue of their activity.

Back