• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

New ARTICLES system on our forum!

Status
Not open for further replies.

IgorG

Plesk addicted!
Plesk Certified Professional
Dear Pleskians,

I'm glad to announce new ARTICLES system on our forum!
I see this new forum feature as a place where everyone can publish his article about what he could offer to the Plesk community.

The Article Manager comes with Categories, Commenting System, Thread Promotions and Associations, Attachments, Ratings, Prefixes and Tags.

Posting articles can be done using the full Rich Text Editor. You can enrichen the article contents further by uploading attachments, image icons and tagging users.

When you add articles, you can select the categories that you think it fits best the nature of the article.

Each article will show a certain amount of characters on the list and a Read More button will be in place to take the users to the whole article section where it can be read completely. A description field is also available when posting articles.

A group of most recent, most viewed, most commented, most liked, most rated and featured articles will appear on the articles page sidebar. As well as 2 additional blocks with the recent comments and the top commenters.
Those statistics will also be available on the sidebar of categories containing the info for each category.

You can also find many other great features of this system.

I published the first sample article for an example.
You can start to publish your own articles, comment on them and put ratings.

Note that each new article will be pre-moderated.

I very much hope that this new feature of the forum will be useful and convenient for our Plesk community.

Thanks.

I very much hope that this new feature of the forum will be useful and convenient for our Plesk community.
Very cool new forum feature. Let's have some fun by reading and creating new articles. :):D:)

Good idea, but I suggest to call it: Community HOW-TO or just HOW-TO. Is kind more universal and used in other forums.
Thank you! But I think that it shouldn't be place only for howto's articles. I expect wider themes of articles there.

Well. I see this feature is not popular enough. So, disabled.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back