1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

Forward + Full Mailbox... continue to forward?

Discussion in 'Plesk for Linux - 8.x and Older' started by Smokester, Mar 23, 2008.

1. Smokester

Smokester Guest

The default for Plesk is if the mailbox is "full" to bounce all messages, don't forward messages if there is a redirect + mailbox. Is there a way to change this for specific mailboxes? So that mail will continue to forward after the mailbox is full? If not specific mailboxes, all mailboxes.

Perhaps change the order mail is processed? Forwards then mailboxes? It already appears that mailgroups are done this way.

2. tiramisu_

tiramisu_ Guest

most probably it is impossible as mail forwarding works as: accept mail, pass it through the spam filter and then forward it to another e-mail address;

so message stores locally also

3. tiramisu_

tiramisu_ Guest

try to play with Mailbox Off/On

4. WilburT

WilburT New Pleskian

When I setup an email account without a mailbox and a forward, do I need to enter a password?