• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Fresh install, ERROR while trying to find MySQL ODBC driver

Polmonino

New Pleskian
Fresh install using plesk-installer script. Updated CentOS 6.5 installation with remi and mysql repositories. Got this error, any help is much appreciated, thanks.

===> Cumulative APS controller upgrade (final stage) has been started.
Trying to set up APS controller database...
ERROR while trying to find MySQL ODBC driver
Check the error reason(see log file: /var/log/plesk/install/plesk_12.0.18_installation.log), fix and try again

**** Product post-install for BASE failed.

***** problem report *****
ERROR while trying to find MySQL ODBC driver
Check the error reason(see log file: /var/log/plesk/install/plesk_12.0.18_installation.log), fix and try again
STOP Bootstrapper 12.0.18 post-install for BASE AT Wed Jun 4 23:43:57 BST 2014
To complete product installation one should run bootstrapper script:
/usr/local/psa/bootstrapper/pp12.0.18-bootstrapper/bootstrapper.sh repair

Need more details. Most probably there is a problem with mysqlclient15 package version or any other mysql related package. I suggest you disable mysql repository and run bootstrapper repair procedure.

Need more details. Most probably there is a problem with mysqlclient15 package version or any other mysql related package. I suggest you disable mysql repository and run bootstrapper repair procedure.

Let me know what kind of logs/system info you need. By the way that was part of the installation log file. Thanks.

Let me know what kind of logs/system info you need. By the way that was part of the installation log file. Thanks.
Have you tried installation with disabled third-party repos in yum?

Have you tried installation with disabled third-party repos in yum?

Works:
- without third-party repositories
- with REMI repository

Doesn't work:
- with REMI + MySQL official repository

Plesk 12 claims to support MySQL 5.6 (presence builder), am I right?

Thank you for you help.

You can install Plesk with default MySQL and then upgrade it to 5.6

Back