• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Fresh install (or Downgrade)?? Horror with 10.2.0

sid61

Basic Pleskian
Hi,
again some Days gone and Problems are not solved. 10.2.0 is a absolut big BETA TESTER UPDATE and not good for productive Area. Now i have the follow Problems !

Debian Lenny System (actual)

Somes of the Modules dont want run, Errors by solving from hints here.
Backup System does not longer work, Bootstrapper breaks with errors by bind and tells me something from look in LOGFILE, but there only is the same bullshit text.

Apache Webserver Templates Error by logging in Plesk admin 8443...

I know, plesk will alltime have problems by updates, but this here is the most biggest Error Update ever.
I think your Guys from Plesk have big problems to understand your own code !!!!!

So i hope, here is one - what can tell me, how i can downgrade Plesk to Version before 10.2.0 ??????
I can not save any Backup, because the Backup Solution dont want run...

The Command: /opt/psa/bootstrapper/pp10.11.0-bootstrapper/bootstrapper.sh repair
will answer with this :

Trying to untar named run-root directory structure...
ERROR while trying to untar named run-root directory structure
Check the error reason(see log file: /tmp/plesk_10.2.0_installation.log), fix and try again

***** problem report *****
Check the error reason(see log file: /tmp/plesk_10.2.0_installation.log), fix and try again

(HAHAHA - Problem Report has the same Text included)
So what to hell fails here to run bootstrapper correct ???
I need Help

Is there second a Way to reinstall Plesk complete (without loosing the Data???) - i cant backup

Backup will tell me this :

0: PMMResponse.php:140
PMMResponse->getData()
1: BackupManagerForm.php:77
BackupManagerForm->checkRestoreTasks()
2: BackupManagerForm.php:138
BackupManagerForm->assign(object of type plesk__server__backup__local_repository, object of type BackupManagerScreenTabs, object of type BackupLocalRepositoryList)
3: backup.abstract-repository.php:47
__backup__abstract_repository->accessItemsList(string 'GET', NULL null)
4: backup.abstract-repository.php:25
__backup__abstract_repository->accessItem(string 'GET', NULL null)
5: UIPointer.php:595
UIPointer->access(string 'GET')
6: plesk.php:42

Next Error was by login to Pleskserver over Port 8443
in Welcome allready shoes this here :

Error: It created no new configuration files for the Apache Web server, because errors exist in the configuration templates are. The detailed error message sent to you via e-mail. Please check your email, you remedy the error and then click here to start the configuration again.

But it send no Email and after clicking the configuration again - the error comes again

What can we do here...

So - we have now all given the Error Feedback again. But i read only Solutions about stop "sso"
or use the Autoinstaller and change, but what can we change ???
There is nothing to change and the old Version before 10.2.0 will not shown longer !!!

It was fine, when now comes Help from PLESK Team - you give us the error beta code without any warnings, that 10.2.0 will not work - now give us the solution, that we can solve our Errors.

Thank Kasi

Problem Bootstrapper

Hi, i have now an idea about the problems..

The Command: /opt/psa/bootstrapper/pp10.11.0-bootstrapper/bootstrapper.sh repair
will answer with this :

***** problem report *****

I think, that the main Problem is here !
it can not upgrade Plesk complete - so i think all Problems like Backup Manager, Apache template and descrived Problems will not work, before the upgrade Process is finished. This means, that Problems with Version Numer 10.x.x will not show correct, because the upgrade in all fails.

If you can tell the people, how to resolve this one :

then the upgrade Procedure will finished up - and Plesk will run fine.
But in Error LOG - there is only the same text - there is no Hint, where or why the upgrade fails.

So if any have a idea, what this Error from Bootstrapper means, then let us know - because there are many urgent Functions, they dont work (Backup ect.)

So again - Please help to resolve the Problem !!

Kasi

Back