• The new Python extension is now available. It allows customers to deploy and manage WSGI-based Python applications on their websites directly from Plesk.
  • Debian 11 has reached its end-of-life (vendor EOL date - August 31, 2026). Plesk Obsidian 18.0.81 is the last release to support it.
    If you are running Plesk Obsidian on Debian 11, we recommend you upgrade those servers to Debian 12 using our dist-upgrade tool.
  • We plan to deprecate and remove the support for XML RPC protocol versions earlier than 1.6.9.1 in Plesk Obsidian 18.0.82. We strongly recommend that you update all existing integrations using earlier versions of the XML RPC protocol to comply with the version 1.6.9.1 specification.

Front Page Web Form Problems

A

advisornet

Guest
I recently switched from a Windows server to a Linux server and I am now having a problem with the "FrontPage File Upload Component" on all my forms.

My Front Page 2002 program says that I need FPSE 2002 or later in order for my forms to be able to use the component where users can upload files via our online help forms.

My webforms used to work perfectly fine on our old Windows server.

I am using Plesk Reloaded 7.5.3.

Does anyone know what the problem is and how I can fix it?

Thanks
 
Back
Top