• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Frontpage user name ?

NYJimbo

New Pleskian
How can I determine the frontpage user name for a domain ? I moved a bunch of accounts from an old HELM server to Plesk 10 and the FP users and passwords do not work. It appears that the accounts have frontpage but I do not know what the username and passwords are or how to check what they are.

Can someone tell me how to check or change the user name and how to change the password for that user for frontpage access ?

Maybe this link will help you....

How can I determine the frontpage user name for a domain ? I moved a bunch of accounts from an old HELM server to Plesk 10 and the FP users and passwords do not work. It appears that the accounts have frontpage but I do not know what the username and passwords are or how to check what they are.

Can someone tell me how to check or change the user name and how to change the password for that user for frontpage access ?

your current ftp username is your FP username and password otherwise you can via Front page setting from "Website & Domains >

Back