• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

FTP and file manager errors

TaxPress

New Pleskian
Hi,
I am trying to connect to FTP account through Filezilla and after entering the correct username and password I get the message that I cannot connect to the server.

Then I am trying to use the parallels file manager and I get the the following message:

The operation you were performing failed. You can retry the operation with or without changing its parameters. You may also want to report this problem to our support so that we could help you as soon as possible.

FileList::init() failed: ls_dir_wrapper() failed: Unable to change the user (xxxxxxxx) password: (yyyy) The password does not meet the password policy requirements. Check the minimum password length, password complexity and password history requirements.
---------------------- Debug Info -------------------------------
0: FileManagerUIPointer.php:182
FileManagerUIPointer->accessItem(string 'GET', NULL null)
1: client.domain.hosting.file-manager.php:87
plesk__client__domain__hosting__file_manager->accessItem(string 'GET', NULL null)
2: UIPointer.php:600
UIPointer->access(string 'GET')
3: plesk.php:50

I've been using the same password for some time now and I didn't have any problems.
A week before the server that my site is hosted "broke down" and they had to change the HDD. This is the first time I try to connect via FTP since then and I get this error.

Does anyone know what it might be?
Thanks.

Back