• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

FTP Backup

V

VBilly

I just took over a dedicated server company that has some Plesk customers. While I am very familiar with *nix systems the majority of my hosting experience is with other CP's.

The previous owner was offering FTP backups to some plesk customers. We recently migrated the FTP backup server to another machine with a new IP. Now I have no idea where to go to change these settings on my PLESK customers servers.

All of these customers are doing serverwide backups and not just one domain or client. I can find the client and domain repository settings areas no problem, but they are not populated (even with the old info), and being that these customers do serverwide backups, I have a feeling I am in the wrong area.

Thx for any info at all that you can provide. I figured just changing an IP address somewhere would be a little easier then this....lol.

I found in the help details that mail and horde settings are backed up, but nothing mentions mysql.
Do these backups include databases associated with the domains ?

TIA

Wendy

Back