• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Inviting everyone to the UX test of a new security feature in the WP Toolkit
    For WordPress site owners, threats posed by hackers are ever-present. Because of this, we are developing a new security feature for the WP Toolkit. If the topic of WordPress website security is relevant to you, we would be grateful if you could share your experience and help us test the usability of this feature. We invite you to join us for a 1-hour online session via Google Meet. Select a convenient meeting time with our friendly UX staff here.

Issue FTP Connection issue

nuffsaid

New Pleskian
Hello Good People

I have a problem with my new Plesk Obsidian Linux server, all FTP connections are failing with the following error

GnuTLS error -110 in gnutls_record_recv: The TLS connection was non-properly terminated.

Here is a log file from the ftp terminal

Code:
Status:    Connection established, waiting for welcome message...
Command:    USER jamesbond
Response:    331 Password required for jamesbond
Command:    PASS *****************
Error:    GnuTLS error -110 in gnutls_record_recv: The TLS connection was non-properly terminated.
Error:    Could not read from socket: ECONNABORTED - Connection aborted
Error:    Could not connect to server

How can i fix this ?

This issue may be related to corrupted certificate assigned to IP address.
Select another certificate in SSL/TLS certificate at Tools & Settings > IP Addresses > click on IP

Back