• The new Python extension is now available. It allows customers to deploy and manage WSGI-based Python applications on their websites directly from Plesk.
  • Debian 11 has reached its end-of-life (vendor EOL date - August 31, 2026). Plesk Obsidian 18.0.81 is the last release to support it.
    If you are running Plesk Obsidian on Debian 11, we recommend you upgrade those servers to Debian 12 using our dist-upgrade tool.
  • We plan to deprecate and remove the support for XML RPC protocol versions earlier than 1.6.9.1 in Plesk Obsidian 18.0.82. We strongly recommend that you update all existing integrations using earlier versions of the XML RPC protocol to comply with the version 1.6.9.1 specification.

FTP/HTTP slow after upgrade to 8.3.0

P

PlymWS

Guest
I upgraded to Plesk 8.3.0 and since the upgrade my FTP and HTTP downloads from my server have slowed down dramatically. They are now down @ 100k/sec where they should be around 2.5MB/sec. This happens if I download via my FTP client and also if I download via HTTP from a page on my server.

The slow down was only evident after the upgrade so I can assume that the update is responsible. I have installed the bandwidth and connection monitor but it is on default settings (i.e. disabled). I have not changed any settings since before the update.

How can I restore full speed to my server.
 
Back
Top