1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

FTP Login & New Account Setup

Discussion in 'Plesk for Linux - 8.x and Older' started by Realworld28, Feb 7, 2006.

1. Realworld28

Realworld28 Guest

:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

Hello- I'm new to these boards...and new to Plesk...new to all of it I guess! :(

We have a dedicated server and we are using Plesk. I am trying to figure out how to do the following:

1. Get our FTP login information (ID & PW etc)

2. We have one site hosted on our account right now and I hired a new developer to create a new database for us. I'm assuming we will need a new domain name or IP address for this database which I do not know how I go about setting up. Secondly, I need to give this developer access to the account to setup this database but I do not want him having control over our control panel or being able to touch our current site that is on there now. How can I go about doing that?

Any information AT ALL would be very very appreciated.

Thank you!