• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Full List of Plesk Object Types

egfraz

New Pleskian
I have been exploring the Plesk Database, specifically at the psa.actions_log table:

CREATE TABLE `log_actions` (
`id` int(10) unsigned NOT NULL auto_increment,
`date` datetime NOT NULL default '0000-00-00 00:00:00',
`ip_address` varchar(15) character set ascii NOT NULL default '',
`user` varchar(255) character set utf8 NOT NULL default '',
`action_id` int(10) unsigned NOT NULL default '0',
`object_id` int(10) unsigned NOT NULL default '0',
PRIMARY KEY (`id`),
KEY `action_id` (`action_id`)
) ENGINE=InnoDB AUTO_INCREMENT=7743 DEFAULT CHARSET=latin1

The psa.actions.log table has an object_id column which refers to the ID of the object that the Plesk action is being performed upon. I don't see any corresponding object tables so I'm guessing that each object type has it's own table. However, I don't see a definiteve list of object types in the Administrator's Guide or the Advanced Adminitrator's Guide. Generally speaking I see the following object types referred to:

- Service Plan
- Subscription
- Domain
- Mailbox

In the documentation on Backup Manager I've also seen the following referred to as objects:
- Customers
- Resellers
- License key
- SSL certs
- DNS
- Databases

Which is a little confusing, because I only saw these six items referenced as objects within the Backup Manager doc so I'm not sure if these six items are Plesk Objects in the same way domains and subscriptions are.

Where can I find a definitive list of Plesks Object types and ideally the table that references them in the Plesk database?

Thanks for your time,
egfraz

Back