• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Future Versions

B

Banko

Active Directory will be a prerequisit for future versions of FP Extentions, and PLESK will need to update their programs...

I have to say looking through this forum reading posts, and talking with support has left me with a very strong bitterness in regards to SWsoft and some senior members.

Number one.... Active Directory is Windows! if your program does not integrate with Active Directory then its poorly designed.

Number two....If your program can't even co-exist with Active Directory, then a recall should be done and funds refunded to customers.

Although most persons seem to be dead set that hosting web services inside your domain is a bad idea, I strongly disagree. Companies need to be well designed implemented and work together, not be disjointed peices of material spread through out your buildings.

All computers put on my companies website should be made to follow the guidelines and policies i have layed out for my company and its security.

Big organizations recognize this and act accordingly. The major response is obvious they simply will not use this software.

If they wish they could always make a sub-domain for their local workers for added security, but this should be their choice.

Telling people they may not use the software they have purchased is wrong on so many levels and SWsoft will suffer for it if they dont change their views and applications soon.

Back