• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Issue G Suite - installation / paid upgrade issue

TomBoB

Regular Pleskian
Hi

we are evaluating the g suite extension on one server. Bought a basic 5 user through Plesks store by choosing it within the Extension.

License shows in my.plesk.com/licenses and in Plesks tools & settings, licenses.
However in extensions, it shows "This paid extension is not licensed" and offers to upgrade. (In the my purchaes tab it *does* show). If I chose to upgrade it takes me back to my.plesk.com/licenses where the 5 user license is already listed.

If I open the installed extension, it gives the registration windows. When trying to register an error pops up "Something went wrong. "

---
This is now the scenario after the free version was installed, registered and showed the three options and all the domains. When upgrading to the paid version above happened.

EDIT: uninstalled and reinstalled the extension. chose free. end up with above issues. If i chose the email address for registration that was used before, it produces an error (something went wrong). If i try to register using another email address, it seems to work, but the verification mail never arrives.

With the help of Plesk Support and their Devs we got to the point that the Extension has now properly registered - albeit using a wrong email address - and is usable.
However when going to Extensions - G Suite - the warning "This paid extension is not licensed, but offers a free trial period. When the trial period ends, you will need to purchase a license to unlock all functions and features of this extension." still shows despite a 5 seat license being used.

Back