• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Games Server Modul

S

SimonSchmitz

Unable to query: Unknown column 'begin_period_date' in 'field list'
0: /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/common_func.php3:177 psaerror(string "Unable to query: Unknown column 'begin_period_date' in 'field list'")
1: /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/modules/cs-gs/ServersList.php:49 db_query(string "SELECT id, game, name, ip_address, port, max_players, if(@fromdate <= begin_period_date, period_traffic, 0) FROM module_cs_gs_servers;")
2: /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/class.cList.php3:77 serverslist->fetchserverslist()
3: /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/class.cList.php3:96 serverslist->fetchlist()
4: /usr/local/psa/admin/htdocs/modules/cs-gs/servers.php:158 serverslist->init()

I encountered the same error. I deleted the modules altogether. I then deleted the gs tables in the psa database and reinstalled the module. The reinstallation put in the proper tables and fields. You could also add the fields to the table.

DO THIS AT YOUR OWN RISK! You can really mess things up trying to tweak the database.

In trying to get the gs module to install, I also deleted users from /etc/passwd and /etc/shadow that were related to the game server. That appeared to have been a bad move. Since then the module has complained:
/usr/local/psa/admin/plib/modules/cs-gs/ServerManager.php:134 psaerror(string "Can not create system user: ", string "cs-gs-mng failed: Can not create system user")
I'm still trying to solve that issue.

Back