• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

geo block

Aokiji

New Pleskian
hey guys what will be the best way to block all the countries but accept mine? the reason for this is i have move my server to my house and its running of my line its not uber enough to handle all the requests so lots of bandwidth gets wasted by things that has no need to do with my site anyway

Hello Aokiji,

ConfigServer (CSF) firewall does exactly this ....
Check it out and it's FREE!

You can block by IP address but the windows firewall configuration doesn't allow for you to copy and paste a whole range of it that easily unlike with Linux with IPTABLES. You could probably create a batch script to make it easier to add the IP addresses into the firewall rules for blocking by reading the script example at http://serverfault.com/questions/653814/windows-firewall-netsh-block-all-ips-from-a-text-file (a batch script that reads from a text file that has a list of IP addresses and loads it into the firewall).

Back