• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Getting 500 Error after WebPresence Builder Publish

Appweb

New Pleskian
Hi There!

I'm running Plesk 11 with Web Presence Builder and strange thing happens right after I publish WPB I get 500 Error. Have anyone encountered this issue before?

Is there any settings that needs to be set first with Web Presence Builder?

Thanks!

Hi Sakibs,

I appreciate your reply thank you but would be nice if you know the answer can you point me directly to where it is in the documentation? It is like looking for a needle in a haystack.

Thanks!

Hi Igor,

Thanks for your reply.

I am getting this from the error.log:

[Fri Sep 14 23:50:31 2012] [warn] [client IP] (104)Connection reset by peer: mod_fcgid: error reading data from FastCGI server
[Fri Sep 14 23:50:31 2012] [error] [client IP] Premature end of script headers: index.php

got this from suexec.log:

[2012-09-15 00:32:29]: uid: (10000/1005) gid: (605/605) cmd: cgi_wrapper
[2012-09-15 00:32:29]: command cgi_wrapper not in docroot (10000)

I found this forum post and tried changing the PHP support run as Fast CGI Application to Apache Module and it runs fine.

Can you help me fix this please.

Thanks!

Last edited:
Are you sure that /var/www is not symlink for some other vhosts location?

Hi Igor,

Are you sure that /var/www is not symlink for some other vhosts location?

I actually created a /home volume and symlinked /var/www to /home/www. Is that what's causing this issue? How do I fix it? The root volume is too small (8Gb) to contain /var/www in the long run.

Thanks!

Igor,

Thanks for your reply.

Do you have a documentation for me to follow on how to move /var/www to a bigger volume?

Thanks!

# /usr/local/psa/bin/transvhosts.pl --help

Utility to transfer vhosts content from HTTPD_VHOSTS_D directory to new place.

Usage:
--dest-dir <path> Destination path. Path to new vhosts directory.
Example: /path/to/new/vhosts.
If directory does not exist it will be created.

--correct-scripts Changes user scripts.
Old vhost path is replaced to new path in content of all files.

Hi Igor,

Thanks for the quick reply.

Forgive me for asking a detailed question, I am new to Plesk and I don't want to do something that would create a bigger issue for us later.

Do I have to move all the files from /var/www/ to my new volume /home/www before I issue the command you've given above?

Thanks!

No. This utility will replace vhosts content from /var/www/vhosts to new location. Initially vhosts should be located in default /var/www/vhosts directory.

Hi Igor,

Thanks for your reply.

That fixes the issue but there's a missing step. I am getting this error from suexec_log

cmd: cgi_wrapper
[2012-09-18 23:57:58]: command cgi_wrapper not in docroot (10000)

I checked my domain's vhosts file last_httpd.include and I see:

<IfModule mod_fcgid.c>
<Files ~ (\.php)>
SetHandler fcgid-script
FCGIWrapper /var/www/cgi-bin/cgi_wrapper/cgi_wrapper .php
Options +ExecCGI
allow from all
</Files>
</IfModule>

How do I change the cgi_wrapper path of all my domain's vhost file to the new path? Is there a command to do cgi_wrapper path?

Why is it the vhost creates two virtualhost one with port 7080 and 7081? If I add port :7080 to my domain it works fine and I don't get 500 error but it does not redirect to web presence builder home file.

Also, is there a template that I can change so everytime I add a new domain it creates the right path in the vhost files?

Thanks!

Last edited:
Back