• Please be aware: Kaspersky Anti-Virus has been deprecated
    With the upgrade to Plesk Obsidian 18.0.64, "Kaspersky Anti-Virus for Servers" will be automatically removed from the servers it is installed on. We recommend that you migrate to Sophos Anti-Virus for Servers.
  • The Horde webmail has been deprecated. Its complete removal is scheduled for April 2025. For details and recommended actions, see the Feature and Deprecation Plan.

Getting error while creating domain in plesk

R

Ranjit S

Hello,

We are getting following error while creating any domain in plesk control panel after we upgrade plesk from 9.5.2 to 9.5.3.

Failed domain creation: Unable to update domain data: Failed mail post-configuration: Can't create mail domain servie: mailManager->addDomain() failed: mailmng failed: MEAOPO.PostOffice.AddPostOffice failed for name umabuilders.in [umabuilders.in]
---------------------- Debug Info -------------------------------
0: DomainPropertiesUIPointer.php:284
DomainPropertiesUIPointer->accessItem_create(string 'POST')
1: DomainPropertiesUIPointer.php:62
DomainPropertiesUIPointer->accessItem(string 'POST', NULL null)
2: UIPointer.php:601
UIPointer->access(string 'POST')
3: plesk.php:43

Please assist me with issue.

Regards,
Ranjit S.

Make sure the domain doesn't exist on the mail server. I'm guessing you are using MailEnable. You can also try upgrading MailEnable with the latest version.

I have removed that domain from the mail server but still facing the same problem.

Facing same problem with each domain I'm trying to add.

Regards,
Ranjit S

Hello,

I have upgraded Mail enable, after upgrade t start works, I have created some domains successfully.
But Now sometimes I am getting the same error and after deleting that domains from mail enable it get create successfully. But each time I can not delete domain from mail enable, many of my reseller facing problem.

Regards,
Ranjit S.

Hello,

I have upgraded Mail enable, after upgrade t start works, I have created some domains successfully.
But Now sometimes I am getting the same error and after deleting that domains from mail enable it get create successfully. But each time I can not delete domain from mail enable, many of my reseller facing problem.

Regards,
Ranjit S.

Hi Ranjit,
Try to run Start > Parallels> Plesk> Plesk Reconfigurator > Plesk Repair Installation > Run the by default select option.

Thanks & Regards,
Aashutosh Aarya

Back