• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Error when creating domain...

GlobalServe

Basic Pleskian
Plesk version 9.5.5
OS Windows 2003 Server

Failed domain creation: Unable to update domain data: <b>Source:</b> Microsoft JET Database Engine<br/><b>Description:</b> The changes you requested to the table were not successful because they would create duplicate values in the index, primary key, or relationship. Change the data in the field or fields that contain duplicate data, remove the index, or redefine the index to permit duplicate entries and try again.
---------------------- Debug Info -------------------------------
0: DomainPropertiesUIPointer.php:284
DomainPropertiesUIPointer->accessItem_create(string 'POST')
1: DomainPropertiesUIPointer.php:62
DomainPropertiesUIPointer->accessItem(string 'POST', NULL null)
2: UIPointer.php:601
UIPointer->access(string 'POST')
3: plesk.php:47

I have ascertained that there are no spaces in the TEMP and TMP paths. I even tried out creating and putting the nodemanager.properties file in the location but that too does not work. Weird part is that when I install Weblogic separately and have nodemanager as a windows service, then with the nodemanager.properties that I created the windows service runs, but the OBIEE installation still fails.

Web Development Company

Last edited:
Back