• The new Python extension is now available. It allows customers to deploy and manage WSGI-based Python applications on their websites directly from Plesk.
  • Debian 11 has reached its end-of-life (vendor EOL date - August 31, 2026). Plesk Obsidian 18.0.81 is the last release to support it.
    If you are running Plesk Obsidian on Debian 11, we recommend you upgrade those servers to Debian 12 using our dist-upgrade tool.
  • We plan to deprecate and remove the support for XML RPC protocol versions earlier than 1.6.9.1 in Plesk Obsidian 18.0.82. We strongly recommend that you update all existing integrations using earlier versions of the XML RPC protocol to comply with the version 1.6.9.1 specification.

Getting PHP 4.3.11 to work...

T

TheMatrix

Guest
Hello-

I've spent hours trying to do this, and I can't. It seems it's getting fooled into thinking the server is 1.3 because of the location of apxs.

What should I do?

TM
 
You are using the wrong apxs. You need to install the httpd-devel package and you will have
/usr/sbin/apxs

You can save yourself the trouble of trying to make it work, and just install ART's php packages. Check out www.atomicrocketturtle.com
 
Back
Top