• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Question GIT - https authentication

futureweb

Regular Pleskian
Hello,
I created a Plesk GIT Repository within a Plesk Hosting - now I need to deplay it to multiple other Hostings on the same Server. I want to use Plesk GIT Extension ...
But it won't let me checkout the Repo as I can't put the Repository User/Password anywhere ...
How to checkout Plesk hosted GIT Repos?
thx, bye from Austria
Andreas Schnederle-Wagner

Hi m3lezZ,
already read Docs ... and they turned out to be not really helpful at all ... I know how to create/checkout Repo at CLI level ... question is about checking our a password pretected GIT Repo over HTTPS from Plesk ... (as Customer won't have CLI Access like me)
Seems like one can only checkout "non password protected HTTPS GIT repo" or over SSL with SSL Key ... which is both not possible to host with GIT Repos hosted by Plesk itself ...

so simple Question: How to checkout "Plesk hosted GIT Repo" from another Plesk Hosting ...

thx

too much problems for such a small thing ... installed Atlassian Bitbucket for GIT Management - everything working fine now! ;-)

Back