• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Question GIT-SSH-webhooks for multiple subdomains

svabra

New Pleskian
Hi,

We are trying to use the git webhooks to auto-deploy to our integration server with Plesk : Plesk Obsidian 18.0.38 Update #3,
The first git setup with the SSH works just fine. The subdomain pulls whenever there is a change on github. Nice.

We want to achieve that for multiple subdomains e.g. yyy.mydomain.com, xxx.mydomain.com, etc. These subdomains/sites are all accessible from the outside.

The problem is: we cannot select another public key for the other subdomains - which is required by github. github does not allow to use a public key for multiple repos. Even if I create keys manually in the .ssh directory, PLESK will not offer them as a selection.

I find it very veeeery hard to believe that PLESK did not think of multi-GIT-pulls for subdomains. I must be missing something here, do I? Any help is appreciated.

If it is not possible with PLESK, should I install Jenkins as an alternative, or what is PLESK recommending?

Back