• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Inviting everyone to the UX test of a new security feature in the WP Toolkit
    For WordPress site owners, threats posed by hackers are ever-present. Because of this, we are developing a new security feature for the WP Toolkit. If the topic of WordPress website security is relevant to you, we would be grateful if you could share your experience and help us test the usability of this feature. We invite you to join us for a 1-hour online session via Google Meet. Select a convenient meeting time with our friendly UX staff here.

Global Subdomains for each Domain

R

Ravendev

Hi,
I want to setup a Subdomain like webmail.domain.com to host same script for every domain.
I searched the Froum and web for solutions on IIS7 and/or Plesk 9.5 but coudn't find anything.

To explain it a lil bit more:
I have an AJAX fileserver wich is possible to use on several domains. At the moment I create a subdomain like fileserver.domain1.com and copy the content from httpdocs in fileserver.domain.com into it. Works fine, but I'm kinda lazy so I like to setup it by default. I Know how to autocreate the DNS in DNS-Zone Template, but where i can setup the Target folder? It should be exactly the same like webmail.domain.com. A folder in C:\inetpub\vhosts\ with name fileserver and a site in IIS manager with binding to each domain. and everything setup up when create a new domain automaticly, of corse. ;-)

Thanks for every hint in the right direction.

Back