• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Resolved Godaddy ucc ssl

shogunswb

Basic Pleskian
I'm trying to load a Godaddy ucc ssl onto my domains but can't get it to work properly.
I generated the csr from the primary domain & then added another 3 domains (SAN's) to it on Godaddy's site to create the certificate.
I can load the certificate onto the primary domain no problem but I can't seem to get the other domains to recognise the certificate, they just seem to default to the plesk default self signed ssl.
The domains are all completely different not wildcards but has anyone managed to do it?

Hi Jan Ivan Orpilla,

wow, you really found a very old thread to reply to... well...

We would be glad to help you, but if you don't provide enough informations, we can only guess, where the root cause of your configuration leads to issues/errors/problems.
Consider to post some screenshots of the several different domain hosting settings, so we might be able to suggest this or that, to solve your issue(s), or/and post the corresponding webserver - configuration files, so we are able to investigate a ( possible ) root cause. ;)

Hi Jan Ivan Orpilla,

wow, you really found a very old thread to reply to... well...

We would be glad to help you, but if you don't provide enough informations, we can only guess, where the root cause of your configuration leads to issues/errors/problems.
Consider to post some screenshots of the several different domain hosting settings, so we might be able to suggest this or that, to solve your issue(s), or/and post the corresponding webserver - configuration files, so we are able to investigate a ( possible ) root cause. ;)

Hi, i just completed this task.
i just added "www." on the domain listed on the SAN's

then copied the PRIVATE KEY, CERTIFICATE, CA CERTIFICATE from main domain to for SAN's. and it worked perfectly.

Back