• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Issue Google Authenticator causes "too many redirects"

SleuvinS

New Pleskian
I activated Google authenticator extension, put it on my phone, and captured the QR code. Now when I try to access my administration panel, after entering my password, I got that error message:

The page isn't redirecting properly

Firefox has detected that the server is redirecting the request for this address
in a way that will never complete.

This problem can sometimes be caused by disabling or refusing to accept
cookies.

I tried to enable cookies and tried with chromium instead of firefox, but I kept the same issue. I disabled Google Authenticator through ssh, and it now work properly, so I'm sure it's GA that is causing this issue.

As other extensions, I have Webserver Configuration Troubleshooter, Gitman and SSH Key Manager, which is giving me an error with my wordpress site installation:
ERROR: pm_Exception
Incorrect format of SSH public key

How can I enable any of the two authentication systems so I don't use just passwords?

EDIT: Okay, this forum section seems more appropriate thanks. Now I should state that I'm using plesk 12 on a linux environment (CentOS 6.8).

Last edited:
Back