• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Question Google authenticator with Plesk

Stephan Griesel

Basic Pleskian
Hey guys!

I have been looking at some form of second authentication for my Plesk console. Saw there is Google authenticator in the extensions list, anyone tried this? If so whats your thoughts on this?

hi yes is work much better Getclef.com without put code just Flashcode (Qr code move) on your screen more fasters and secure.

hi yes is work much better Getclef.com without put code just Flashcode (Qr code move) on your screen more fasters and secure.
Clef is easier (don't need enter code) but I haven't use it on Plesk.
Google Authenticator is extremely reliable and free. :)

Clef is easier (don't need enter code) but I haven't use it on Plesk.
Google Authenticator is extremely reliable and free. :)
yes is free too can also ajust time logout or keep login unlimited times "choose when logout"
so you can test if you want and compare choose your favorite authenticator.:cool::)

I'm in contact with devs about releasing their Extension (which works just fine on several machines) to the public. :)

That's great news!
Is this an implementation using the OTP feature of the Yubikey?

I was looking to create a 2nd factor plugin a short while ago but struggled with a lack of resources/info, and the encrypted source of the extensions developed by Plesk. If this module is released I'd be keen to see your implementation from an educational perspective.

That's great news!
Is this an implementation using the OTP feature of the Yubikey?

I was looking to create a 2nd factor plugin a short while ago but struggled with a lack of resources/info, and the encrypted source of the extensions developed by Plesk. If this module is released I'd be keen to see your implementation from an educational perspective.

I will let you know once I got more information. I am not the DEV, it may need a few weeks/month, but I'm doing my best to get us this solution working.

Back