• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Issue Google Chrome ERR_CONNECTION_RESET

Amir Hossein Yaghouti

Basic Pleskian
Hi.

Code:
This webpage is not available
The connection to5.9.30.99was interrupted.
Check your Internet connection
Check any cables and reboot any routers, modems, or other network devices you may be using.
Allow Chrome to access the network in your firewall or antivirus settings.
If it is already listed as a program allowed to access the network, try removing it from the list and adding it again.
If you use a proxy server...
Check your proxy settings or contact your network administrator to make sure the proxy server is working. If you don't believe you should be using a proxy server: Go to the Chrome menu >Settings>Show advanced settings...>Change proxy settings...> LAN Settings and deselect "Use a proxy server for your LAN".
Error code: ERR_CONNECTION_RESET

Hi!
Can you give me an example on how to do this. Because I have this problem and want to fix it. But I get a message saying it's not correct.
Bestia

Last edited:
Hi.

Code:
This webpage is not available
The connection to5.9.30.99was interrupted.
Check your Internet connection
Check any cables and reboot any routers, modems, or other network devices you may be using.
Allow Chrome to access the network in your firewall or antivirus settings.
If it is already listed as a program allowed to access the network, try removing it from the list and adding it again.
If you use a proxy server...
Check your proxy settings or contact your network administrator to make sure the proxy server is working. If you don't believe you should be using a proxy server: Go to the Chrome menu >Settings>Show advanced settings...>Change proxy settings...> LAN Settings and deselect "Use a proxy server for your LAN".
Error code: ERR_CONNECTION_RESET

Here check out this website Chrome ERR_CONNECTION_RESET Error for the solution of connection reset error.

I fixed the Chrome ERR_CONNECTION_RESET Error like this
  • Hit Windows Key + R and enter “inetcpl.cpl” and hit enter to open Internet Properties.
  • Next, go to the Connections tab and select LAN settings.
  • Uncheck Use a proxy server for your LAN and make sure to select “Automatically detect settings”.
  • Click Ok then Apply and restart your PC.
In addition, here you can find some other solutions Fix ERR_CONNECTION_RESET error on Chrome browser

Back