• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Google Services for Websites (Cant get signed up with Google)

B

BankcardProsCRM

This question is regarding this feature on the Plesk 10 Panel

Settings of Google Services for Websites (Before configuring Google Services for Websites, you must be
signed up to the Google Services for Websites access provider program.)

I went to this page
http://services.google.com/feedback/webmaster_provider_signup

And I signed up 3 times so far in the past 45 days, and I have not received any response back from Google.

I also called Google Support # 650-253-0000 and out of all the prompts and extensions i try, their automated phone system says they do not offer phone support.

Hostway tells me that they are not willing to submit a trouble ticket on this issue to Parallels because this is an issue with Google.

I called Parallels tech support and they told me to call Google at 650-253-0000

So here I am stuck with no one willing to help or provide any other solutions.

Has any Plesk 10 users experienced this same issue where you cannot register, get any response from Google, and use this feature in Plesk 10?

Does anyone know how to get signed up with Google faster and get a response within just 1-2
days instead of 30+ days.

What use is this feature in Plesk 10 when no one can sign up and register with Google and neverget a response.

Robert hendrix

Their requirements are quite strict. Could it be that you don't fit the criteria they require, and instead of politely saying "sorry" they just ignore the application?

Unfortunately there are some aspects of Google that are well below the standards that are expected of a company that claims not to do evil :-(

I managed to get in contact with the person who was responsible for it in Google two years ago.

Google Services for Websites has been silently discontinued a few years ago, and Google recommended us to register for Google Apps Reseller program if we wanted to offer Google Apps to our clients.

Back