• Please be aware: Kaspersky Anti-Virus has been deprecated
    With the upgrade to Plesk Obsidian 18.0.64, "Kaspersky Anti-Virus for Servers" will be automatically removed from the servers it is installed on. We recommend that you migrate to Sophos Anti-Virus for Servers.
  • The Horde webmail has been deprecated. Its complete removal is scheduled for April 2025. For details and recommended actions, see the Feature and Deprecation Plan.

Grace Period

P

peteoc

I'm getting the following:

Warning: You are currently operating within the grace period of your product license (PLSK.00610541.0016). To update your product license select the Retrieve Keys option from within License Manager.

I went into licence manager and it was correct the licence was showing 16th March and the server had just rolled over to 17th March. I did a manual update of the licence and the license manager shows a new licence which appears to be correct, but I'm still getting the error with regards to the grace period.

When are Parallels going to pull their finger out and start to fix these version 9 issues?! Or at least give users the ability to roll back without uninstalling everything and reinstalling!!

Back