• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Hard disk quota not supporter when adding a new domain

R

rmatosplk

Hello, everyone.

I am running Plesk at this version:

7.5.4-debian3.1.build75050824.12

When i´m adding a domain and if i choose one domain model, the panel gives me an error saying that it can´t apply that model because of the error below:

Hard disk quota not supported.

I still can complete the domain name creation, though.

I tried to replace usermng file with the one located at
http://www.yep-media.de/usermng/usermng but things got worse so i gave up.

Quota support wasn´t enabled on the Linux server i´m running and even after i enable it, the error message still remains.

Any clues?

Thanks in advance.

Best Regards,
Ricardo Matos

I did have this message as well when we started using plesk a couple of years ago... The kernel was supporting the quotas but plesk was handling it the wrong way... we solved this problem by upgrading to an higher version. (currently we are running fedora core 3 without any problem)

The problem is that our O.S. version is the most updated (Debian Sarge)
It also has Kernel at 2.4.31 version.

Maybe it´s a configuration problem but i can´t figure out what exactly it is.. :confused:

Its might also be the way quota files are created by plesk. Any error in the log files?

I´ve looked in all possible logs i could find (through an ssh session) and i haven´t found anything helpful.

What log files should i look for? Maybe i´m not looking on the right place.

Back