• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Header image wider than content in mobile version

David23

Basic Pleskian
Hello,

I have a problem where the header image is displaying much wider than the content area with viewing the mobile version. It is roughly twice the width. It needs to be the same width as the content section on both the full site and mobile version. But whatever width I make it, using both fixed and liquid, it is still wider than the rest of the page. Any help would be much appreciated?

Many thanks,
David

Egor, I've seen cases with version 11.0.10 and also 11.5.13 where it's not the header image overflowing the screen but the site logo and the header title. Samples can be provided on request by PM.

I am working with David23. We have Presence Builder 11.5.13

Here's an example http://complete-communications.com/. Look at it on an iPhone and you have a Banner module on top, along with the website name and slogan are too long to be displayed. The lower one is just a text/image module on all pages.

The text/image module fits fine but
  • it is slightly narrower than the banner module;
  • we cannot put a logo etc on text/image module unless we create a separate image for that.

Is there a way that the banner module can be made to fit or is this simply re-submitting bugs that have been reported before?

Back