• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Health Monitor is not sending alert emails

Namesonic

New Pleskian
Hi all, I'm running on CentOS 6.x using Plesk 10.4.4 with the latest MTU update.

I'm not receiving any email from the Health Monitoring system during an alert. The new thresholds take effect when I upload them, but no matter what I specify in the email alert settings, I am not receiving any alerts.

In the /usr/local/psa/admin/logs/health-alarm.log I am seeing this error:

INFO (6): Server health parameter "Memory > Swap usage" changed its status from "green" to "yellow".
ERR (3): No entry is registered for key 'config'

In my XML config I have added these lines:

<Misc alarmsInterval="1" notificationSubject="Server Warning">
<notificationEmail address="[email protected]" name="Server Sysadmin" />
</Misc>

Is that correct? I can't find any obvious errors why the "No entry is registered" is coming up.

Does anyone have any ideas? Thanks.

I'm pretty sure that is the correct health monitor syntax for specifying alerts from all of the other examples that I can find here on the forum.

Is that error, "ERR (3): No entry is registered for key 'config'" the reason for why no emails are being sent?

I receive the /opt/drweb/update.pl emails every 1/2 hour so I know the system email address is configured properly.

Try attached fix.

Attachments

• Daemon.zip
    8.2 KB · Views: 10
No. You should replace file /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/Health/Alarm/Daemon.php with file from attached archive. Do not forget create backup of original file just in case.

I'm getting repeated alarm RED to GREEN messages at 1 minute intervals (same as XML configured interval). The panel shows all green:

==> /usr/local/psa/admin/logs/health-alarm.log <==
2012-11-29T20:48:33-08:00 INFO (6): Server health parameter "CPU > Total usage" changed its status from "red" to "green".
2012-11-29T20:48:33-08:00 ERR (3): No entry is registered for key 'config'

==> /usr/local/psa/admin/logs/health-alarm.log <==
2012-11-29T20:49:33-08:00 INFO (6): Server health parameter "CPU > Total usage" changed its status from "red" to "green".
2012-11-29T20:49:33-08:00 ERR (3): No entry is registered for key 'config'

EDIT: I'll report back when I get an alarm condition.

Thanks for the assistance Igor

Last edited:
Back