• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Health Monitoring

SymeonM

New Pleskian
Hi,

I would like to ask where I could find a detailed manual of the Health Monitoring of Plesk. I had a message that the cpu usage was at some point in red and I'm trying to understand the graphs.
I upload a file from the Health Monitoring of my server. Some questions I have are:

Apache CPU usage: 0.8% (green arrow down). Then at around 18:00 there is a peak. I suppose that 0.8% that it consumes the 0.8% of the CPU. The arrow that is down means that from previous instances it has been reduced? Furthermore what does 1.8k etc means, what User time % and what System time %?
Load average: 0.11 processes, what does the 0.11 means and what does 400m indicates?

The reason I'm asking is that at around 18:00-20:00, if you see from the graphs there was either a peak in the CPU or a notch in the memory. So, I'm trying to understand what all these graphs mean and then how to check the reason in the linux machine I have.

Thanks in advance

The user manual doesn't really contain any helpful information about the stats.

What is user time and system time?

More details about Health Monitor you can find in Administrator's Guide - http://download1.parallels.com/Plesk/PP11/11.0/Doc/en-US/online/plesk-administrator-guide/68886.htm

Logs: /usr/local/psa/admin/logs/health-alarm.log

Service control:

Stop: /etc/init.d/sw-collectd stop
Start: /etc/init.d/sw-collectd start
Restart: /etc/init.d/sw-collectd restart

Config files:

/usr/local/psa/admin/conf/health-config.xml
/usr/local/psa/var/custom-health-config.xml
/etc/sw-collectd/collectd.conf

thanks for your help .

Back