• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

HELP: accessing <domainhere>/admin reroutes to another directory

D

defylogik

here is my problem say i have a domain and i have php nuke installed on it which has a subdirectory uploaded called /admin which contains php scripts for it to run, but when i go to access <mydomain>/admin which SHOULD load the admin directory i have on my ftp site, i get redirected to an /admin directory somewhere on my server which contains java script files. i need it to go to the directory on my server and clients domain rather than that mystery /admin directory which contains the java files somewhere on the server.

this may be something simple, i do not know, i am a plesk newbie. let me know if anyone has any ideas on this. i read somthing about sitebuilder will do that or what not but i really dont know.

thanks for your help! I i will be checking this thread for replies.

scott m
scottATonefourzero.com

just another note, when you load up index.jsp in that /admin directory it launches tomcat web administrator. i disabled tomcat in the plesk panel and still the same issue.

scott

Back